Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

V6 continually Rebooting

my V6 box , was stuck in starting up screen for over 3 weeks , Just learned how to do a reset on the box via the front buttons- Appeared to download a file then since then it's been continually rebooting at the Welcome screen - If you listen at the front of the box it would appear by the noise its making it's continually trying to access the hard disk then fails - several times then initiates a reboot Box is getting very warm . Had same issue less than 6 months ago and the box was replaced 

Tried calling on Sunday about this but line kept being cut off , left a message on the messaging service received this message "Hold on while I transfer you to one of the team, who will be able to assist you with this query further. Please be aware that replies from this service are not immediate, allowing you to get on with your day." there has been no reply since that day and no-one has called me -Please advise 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 continually Rebooting

Hi
You can log into your virgin media online account and using the web chat you can request a replacement to be sent you by post or you can request it via text message to 07533051809.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

Unfortunately it sounds like the box needs replacing. If u could pm me ur account number we should be able to get this sorted.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

If you send a text message to this number 07533051809 with all of your details inc acc number, address, fault (need replacement box sending) someone will get this done for you.

Paul

Field Technician 71589

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Rob, I have a few techs messaging , so if i get nowhere there I will try that 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul, sorry how do I private message you?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Paul will give that a go 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, could you thumbs up mynoriginal reply for feedback purposes.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Adrian, glad to have helped, have a good one 

Send Me a PM!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more REFER A FRIEND AND SHARE £100 BETWEEN YOU ****************** ASK ME HOW ******************

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks lee for quick and efficient solution to my problem !
0 Kudos