Menu
BalletOnIce
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 boxes won’t connect to each other

Since upgrading to Hub4 my 3x V6 boxes won’t connect to each other so unable to watch recorded shows in different rooms

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 boxes won’t connect to each other

Your V6 boxes all link to your homehub for OnDemand & Multiroom streaming - not directly to each other.

If your hub has been swapped, it sounds like none of your V6 have a working internet connection.

I would presume that they're using WiFi except one might be an Ethernet cable? Or all using WiFi?

In either case... Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network. You'll need to reconnect any box in here, that's not got a direct Ethernet connection.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
BalletOnIce
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Japitts. Thanks for replying. 
Main box in living room is connected to hub by Ethernet cable. Other 2 upstairs are connected by wifi. But they don’t seem to talk to each other.

I’ve connected them using settings as you described but no luck 🤷🏻‍♂️

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So does each V6 have a working connection? Using OnDemand from each individual box is as good a test as any,

If it remains just an issue with boxes streaming to each other, has each one been restarted?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos