Menu
Helsy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 boxes and ps4 disconnecting and lagging

Since I had an upgrade my V6 boxes and Internet are intermittently losing connection. I have to keep re connecting all my V6 boxes to a connection and re boot hub. Surley this is not right.  I have virgin boosters connected to the ps4 via cable all V6 boxes are WiFi. Signal strength is on average 46% when doing test on box.

Seriously getting fed up now with the constant inconvenience. Followed all Instructions on messages sent. Often the message on the phone is there are technical difficulties in my post code, never known a post code to have so many technical difficulties 🤦‍♀️

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 boxes and ps4 disconnecting and lagging

Hi Helsy,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community forums, I'm really sorry for our delayed response and for the broadband trouble you've been having.

I've been able to locate your account and can see that you were able to get in touch with our customer service team and arrange an engineer visit which is great.

Keep us posted with how the visit goes and if you need anything else from us here, don't hesitate to post below.

Have a great weekend.

Beth

0 Kudos
Helsy
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Billing

Hi could someone contact me about my bill please. After it being corrected by an employee on here called John it is once again wrong.!

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing

Hi Helsy,

Thanks for your reply,

what is wrong with your bill can you give us some more info?

thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos