Menu
Grampo74
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 box

Hello folks,

I have been with Virgin only a short time and until yesterday all has been great. Now my box refuses to power up. I have been through all the suggestions about rebooting but most works. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Grampo74

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V6 box

So presumably you're getting the "welcome" screen, then "starting up" but the box never fully boots up?

If so, your V6 has a fault and you need to report it - you're likely to need a tech visit to either crowbar this back to life or replace it,

The quickest way is to call - 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone). Choose the "I have a fault" options. Otherwise you can wait on here for staff to respond, which may take an extra day or so,

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box

Hi Grampo74, thanks for getting in touch - sorry for the delay getting back to you.

I'm also sorry to hear about the issues with your V6 box. I wasn't able to look into this using your forum details alone - I will get in touch via PM in case you still need help so we can assist further.

Tom