Menu
Dippy110
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

V6 box

My Tivo box is looping around a download. It shows a download icon, then boots to a welcome screen, then moves to the download icon again. The light on the box is flashing orange. I've checked all cables, switched power off multiple times. Any help would be appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box

Hi there @Dippy110

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry to hear that your box is struggling with an download. I have managed to locate your account using your forum information and can see that both your boxes seem to be showing all ok at this end. How's things looking since your post last week?

We can see one of your boxes was last rebooted around 7 days ago and is connected to the Hub via Ethernet connection. At the time of writing, all the signal levels in the box are within the levels we'd expect. 

We can see the other box was rebooted around 3 days ago and also connected via Ethernet at the last update. At the time of writing, all signal levels are where we'd like to see them but can see that your mini guide may be a little behind. 

Flashing light on the front of the box usually means that it's having issues connecting to the Virgin Media Network. If you are connected to the Hub via Ethernet, make sure all cables are finger tight. If possible, swap with the Ethernet cable from the working box to see if that works.

If your're still having issues, please do pop back and let us know and we can take a closer look for you. 

Cheers 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos