Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 box

Hi there,

This doesn't happen all the time but it happened yesterday, Saturday 16th June.  I'm watching TV and suddenly the TV monitor will go off for a couple of seconds and then on again and it will go on until I reboot the V6 box.  Both the telly and VM receiver box remain on so I'm not sure what's going on here.  Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box

First thing is to change the HDMI cable - use a good quality one (4K rated if you have that kind of TV). And try a different port on the TV. See if that helps first.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi khkls15995,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your TV screen going off for a few seconds.

Have you managed to try the suggestions by jbrennand, and have they helped at all?

Let us know and we'll be able to help further if needed.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for your response.  I haven't tried it as yet but I will and get back to you if the problem still exists.  Thanks again.

Kind regards

0 Kudos