Menu
Supermonkey
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 box wont start

V6 box has power, I have checked all the connections, internet and phone all work fine. Nothing has changed, the box worked ok last night, but this morning it wasn't on and wouldn't start up.

It reaches the point where it is saying "welcome" in multiple languages but goes no further. Occasionally there is an image of what appears to be a V6 box with an arrow pointing down and filling up. But nothing happens.

The hard drive is making unusual noises, though this may be just because it is trying to access something. They aren't necessarily "bad" noises.

I have run several checks with the online tool, but it is not able to progress any further.

It seems impossible to be able to even find a phone number to call to report the fault and I am finding it very frustrating.

Any ideas?

LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V6 box wont start

Hi 150 free from a virgin phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone. Regards Micky
Supermonkey
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Whilst I keep trying to get hold of someone on the helpline, does anyone know what the issue might be?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear about the V6 box issues Supermonkey and can imagine that it's frustrating for you.

I can see that since you last posted, an engineer visited to take a look. Please monitor it and let us know whether you experience further issues with it.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos