Menu
ketsss
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 box stuck on startup loop

Box was working fine yesterday now when I try to turn it on, I get the starting up message on the screen with white light on the box, this lasts a few minutes then the light goes orange and the welcome bienvenue etc screen comes up. After approx 60 seconds the little rotating loading circle appears on a black screen, then the starting up screen comes back and starts the loop again. Any help appreciated 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V6 box stuck on startup loop

A box that refuses to startup clearly has a problem...

I'd recommend calling Virgin and reporting it. 150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone, and choose the option for "I have a fault with my TV service"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
ketsss
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Are there any employees on here available or anyone that could provide further assistance? I've tried calling several times but every time i either cant get through or everyone is busy which is understandable st the moment! 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

VM staff do monitor these forums, but they are currently prioritising their responses where other support methods aren't working.

In your case, you will be a lot quicker by calling in - everyone who's calling is also having to queue, it's nothing personal 🙂

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks