error code (S102) 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box stuck on loading channels

Switch off and unplug for 5 minutes and then start it up again. - see if that sorts it.

How is the V6 connected to the Hub? If on wifi - try it on ethernet cable (as a test) to see if that sorts the issue.

Or go via Home>Help>Settings>Network>Connection and see what it says about the wifi connection. Then remake it from that menu - may need to reselect the network name and input password again.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Tama
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi thank you for your reply,

I have done all that you said, just been on the phone to virgin and they can't sort it, waiting for a call back now.

This has happened several times now, the last time they gave me a new box (which was about 4 weeks ago).

The internet is fine, I am able to go on Netflix, YouTube, but no live channels

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tama,

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the community forums. Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your TV connection. Having at look at your connection it is showing the V6 to be online and that you had rung in earlier. Is the V6 still showing loading?

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Tama
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cory

Yes it is online and it says loading channels but when it gets to 33% a code comes up (S102) if you then go back to home or restart the box it does the same gets to 33% and then code (S102) again

Still waiting for a call back 🤔

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tama

Sorry to hear you're still having issues with your V6 box.  To look into this further I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tama

Just a quick post to ask if you're satisfied with the response and efforts from our forum team?  Remember if you need help in the future, we and our fantastic community are always willing to lend a hand:-)

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos