Menu
Caino
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 box showing S102 error

Hi,

All of a sudden this evening my Virgin box stopped working, and error code S102 was shown. After looking this up it is for new users who need thier new equipment activating. I am not new to Virgin. I have had this V6 box for a few yrs now.

Could someone possibly help out with a solution?? I have tried the Turing off the box, Turing all equipment off and on again, checking all cable connections that seem ok to me.

I'm a little bit baffled about what is going on. If a moderator is available to help I would be greatful

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box showing S102 error

Is this error still happening now? If it is, and your co-ax connection is finger-tight, there's 3 checks I'd go for as a starter for six...

1: Is this happening on all broadcast channels, or just particular ones?

2: Does OnDemand still work ok?

3: Is anything reported on the local status line - 0800 5610061?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hapenned to me at 01.00. Went to bed, all back on and running this morning at 09.00

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Caino thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your V6 box.  I would like to help resolve this.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos