cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 box return one mid contract

snooperoon
Joining in

Hi I have 3 v6 boxes, but one of them now doesn’t get used anymore & am looking to return it. I understand I can return it via online form where a box gets sent to my address etc. My query is if I return it will the cost of the box monthly fee be deducted from my bill? I have been a customer for 25 years so my current bill includes discount etc. If there is no reduction in my bill I may as well keep the box until my contract runs out, but thought easier to post on here than ring up. Thanks for any assistance.

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

In general, if your account includes any element of promotional discount, that is tied to a minimum term - and therefore changing any element of your contract requires you to re-contract with whatever offers are available at the time.

You can't negotiate a new deal via this forum, so only a call to CS would get you a certain answer.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi snooperoon, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I understand  return the box and get a new deal. 

Can you contact the customer relations team on 0345 454 1111, options 1, 4 and 4. 

Kind regards, Chris.