Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

V6 box rebooted and stuck on 16%

Removed the V6 HDMI from my LG TV to plug in a fire stick and when reinserting the V6 box HDMI lead sometime after the V6 box rebooted and became stuck on 16% when updating the channels.

Tried the work around on this forum and rebooted box and hub numerous times and nothing.  Also rang 150 and ultimately told that an engineer will have to come out with the earliest being in three days when I’m back in work.  The earliest time I’m available is Saturday afternoon in the meantime all that I have on series link will not record.

Seriously considering cancelling as to wait a week for an engineer to call which ultimately could result in having the V6 box replaced isn’t good enough.  This issue is all over the forum from 2 years ago and still occurring.  Everything worked fine until the HDMI was unplugged from the TV and the V6 box was even on stand by when this was done.

£86 a month and just received a letter stating a price increase.  Not a happy customer.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box rebooted and stuck on 16%

Hi webster74,

Thank you for reaching out to us via the forums, I'm really sorry that you've been experiencing issues with your TV box.

I can certainly appreciate the frustration caused by any delay in resolving this fault, but I'm confident that our tech support team would have offered you the soonest available appointment. If this doesn't suit you, we would always endeavour to arrange a time when you can be present for the visit. Please bear in mind that anyone over the age of 18 could attend the appointment if you're unable to wait in.

If you should ever have a fault with your service that our faults team are unable to resolve over the phone, we will send an engineer free of charge. If we need to replace your equipment, this will be done free of charge as well. Over the past year we have increased broadband speeds for our existing customers, and have continued to make improvements to our growing network and technology. These small increases allow us to continue to offer our free service and repair process for our customers, as well as deliver exciting products and experiences. 

Please keep us posted regarding this engineer visit and let us know whether they're able to restore functionality. Are you able to record your series links on another box for the time being?

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos