Menu
Martamarte67
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V6 box problem

Hello, i would like to know why my v6 box can't turn on today, when i try to turn on, the screen appears normaly but just from there, i starting hearing an order sound from the v6 box like something is wrong, the sound continues and then the v6 box restart and do the same. I have tryied to turn off and then on to see if the problem was solved and the same with the broadband but nothing happens... I also turn off the switch and then on but the sound continues when i turn on the v6 box again... I would like to know what i can do to solve it please. Thanks

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box problem

Hi phone 150 free from a virgin phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and go down the TV faults route.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Martamarte67
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello, I have to tryied to call the virgin media phone  number to solve my problem with my v6 box but they are asking  me about the security password for the 1st time i created the account,  but I don't remember that, what can i do? Thanks

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Any C/S agent you speak to, should be able to ask additional security questions to allow access to your account. Even if you were to wait on here for VM staff to respond, they'll likely have the same issue if you're not able to pass security.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martamarte67,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Really sorry that you're having issues with your V6 box and unexpected actions, we understand the frustration this problem causes.

Remotely looking form our end I have located your account from the details you have provided form your community profile and can see that there is an appointment booked for an engineers visits.

Please can you keep us posted with how the visit goes and let us know if the issue is resolved?

Kind regards Jodi.

0 Kudos