Menu
Helenbrown1968
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 box not working constantly flashing red and white

Hi my virgin tv has been down since Sunday evening and flashing Red and white with showing starting up screen constantly the wifi and arrows flashing are as well. I have run a test and rebooted and nothing changes. I have called for technical support with nobody to speak to but a recorded message really disappointed as my partner is sheilding and has been watching the tv a lot more than normal as hes on the vulnerable list.  Please can you sort this out please 

0 Kudos
NC86
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box not working constantly flashing red and white

I have exactly the same issue, cannot get in touch with Virgin, spent 2 hours on the chat line on Monday trying all sort of tests to no avail.

As I am paying for this additional box I feel the only way to get to speak to someone is to cancel my direct debit, then they will be keen to speak to me when they are chasing the money.

It's the same with the monthly reduction when we lost live sports , I'm only getting it reduced but premier league football was suspended from i think the 13th March to 17th June - 3 months

0 Kudos
NC86
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

sorry reduced for 2 months i should have said
0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community.

Are you still experiencing some issues? 

If so, could you please confirm if anything is listed on the service status page

Could you please also confirm if you've already rebooted the Hub and the Tivo boxes, double checking the cables are all secure. 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos