Menu
caxton1
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 box no longer working

My V6 box packed up about 4 days ago. I tried the 150 number and waited in line for eternity on many occassions since then. Today, I thought I'd give it another go through 150 and persevered - for an hour before someone eventually answered. The end result is that an 'engineer' will be coming out on December 30th!!!!! So, no Virgin Tv over Christmas. Not impressed whatsoever. With the money Ive spent with them over god knows how many years, the self install replacement box would have been the best solution. It might be parting time with Virgin pretty soon. Absolutely fuming at their service.

0 Kudos
caxton1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo 6 box has stopped working completely

I wish I was as  lucky as you. My V6 box packed up about 4 days ago. I tried the 150 number and waited in line for eternity on many occassions since then. Today, I thought I'd give it another go through 150 and persevered - for an hour before someone eventually answered. The end result is that an 'engineer' will be coming out on December 30th!!!!! So, no Virgin Tv over Christmas. Not impressed whatsoever. With the money Ive spent with them over god knows how many years, the self install replacement box would have been the best solution. It might be parting time with Virgin pretty soon. Absolutely fuming at their service.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box no longer working

It sounds like all the available engineer visits are also filling up fast.

If you login to your "my Virgin Media" online account, there's a section where you can check your upcoming appointments and rearrange them. If any cancellations free up an appointment over the next few days, you might get lucky.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks