cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 box in Brum - pixellation on Mux C077 channels

BillBrum
Tuning in

Dear all

I noticed pixellation on Talking Pictures (448), and checking other channels it seems to relate to all of multiplex C077.  Is this a known fault, or do any of you have suggestions?

Thanks all.

4 REPLIES 4

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check Virgin’s service status on 0800 561 0061. If there is no fault reported with the symptoms you have then assume only you are affected. Virgin do not monitor individual connections so you will need to ring faults (150 free from any Virgin landline or mobile, 0345 454 1111 from others at standard landline rates). You can wait here for a forum team response, but it may take a couple of days.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi BillBrum,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Apologies for the issues faced with the channel, are any other channels also affected?

Let us know,

Kain

BillBrum
Tuning in

Thanks Kain.  Looking again today, the issue still seems to be just on the stations from that multiplex:

Screen Shot 2023-08-18 at 10.24.41 am.png

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response on this,

So just from checking today it does appear that an area fault has been raised for intermittency/picture issues.

The projected resolution time for this issue is scheduled for the 18th of August at 17:45.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused during this period. Our dedicated team is diligently working to rectify the situation and provide a swift solution.

Regards,

Kain