Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V6 box freezes and reboots after pausing live play.

If we pause live play whilst, say, answering the phone and go back afterwards we find that the picture is frozen and no response from remote control.  After a few minutes the system crashes and reboots, usually about 3 times.  After this it is ok for another few weeks until same thing happens again. How can this be cured?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box freezes and reboots after pausing live play.

Hi,

Have you managed to resolve this yet? If not I might be able to help - can you send me a personal message; hover over my name and select send message.

Retro-Tech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there you can try a hard reset buy turning the v6 off with the power switch at the back of the v6 and then hold the sleep/wake button and plus button at the same time on front of the v6 whiles turning on the v6 power switch and hold the two buttons until the welcome sign comes up and let go the buttons when you see welcome in the multiple language pm me for help

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

If you're struggling with getting through to CS and the Live chat is not currently available on the main VM website when signed in, a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry, its a Tivo box and its just gone totally dead just now

0 Kudos