Menu
Zcat
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 box free upgrade

How do I order a free upgrade to a V6 box? The current available answers on this forum are from 2018. There was a link that i tried but it was 404.

Thanks

0 Kudos
BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box free upgrade

There is no current free upgrade program at the moment.

You might be able to get an upgrade as part of a new bundle and contract agreement.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Zcat
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Thank you for this info. TBH, we were trying to watch Amazon Prime and its says we need a V6 Box. Not sure If we really need an upgrade. We've had our current package since 01/19

Any further suggestions? . Should I just wait till I have a day off and try calling 🤔

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zcat,

If you've had your current package since 01/19 then you will be out of contract. Your discounts will have finished so you will be paying full price for your package.  Call up and renegotiate a new contract, you will get a discounted price and should also be able to inquire about a box swap. It will tie you into a new contract, but it's better than paying full price.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos