cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 box flickering

bigfishjeff
Joining in

Hi,

I’m in the process of being slightly mad, by an intermittent flickering v6 box. 

it’s not continuous, flickers on and off for everything, play back and live tv. 

it’s infuriating!

help

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Superstar

As you haven't said have you checked or reseated your HDMI connections or tried a different HDMI cable or connector on your TV as a starting point.

bigfishjeff
Joining in

Hi

i have an infuriating intermittent flickering v6 box

it flickers on both play back and live tv

help on the phone is hopeless

Anyone got any ideas 

Yes I’ve tried all if the connections & replaced the hdmi cables 

If you have tried rebooting the box and that hasn't helped and have spoken to someone on the phone and not had any help I guess you will need to wait for one of the forum team to respond which might be 2 to 3 days.

Hi @bigfishjeff 👋.

Thanks for reaching back out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you have had with your TV box. Could you please try using the same HDMI slot that the TV box is in with another device and see if the issue is still there, or if you do not have another HDMI use another HDMI slot. 

If that brings no solution then please check your little envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina