Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

V6 box flashing red and white

I was watching catch up this morning and the box froze, it then brought the tv menu up, I tried to get back to tv but it would not let me do this eventually the screen went blank and then came up starting up but did not progress. And the light is flashing red and white and the WiFi and arrows are flashing white. I have tried switching it off leaving it for some time and back on. I then tried switching it off leaving it and then holding standby and plus when switching back on but once again it just says stating up and does not progress. I have tried calling and doing the chat service but not had a response. Please can someone help 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box flashing red and white

Hi Suebush,
Welcome to forums and thank you for your post 🙂
I am sorry to hear this and I can look into this for you,I have checked remotely and can see your box is unreachable can you please ensure it is switched on and we can run further diagnostics.
thanks,
Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zoie

Thank you for replying.

The Tivo Box has been left switched on since Tuesday, the 3rd, when I last tried to reboot it.

suebush

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Okay I will need to get an engineer out to you  I will pop you over a private message and take a look for you. Just keep an eye out for the purple envelope.
thanks,
Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Zoie. This has been so frustrating trying to get this fault sorted and not being able to access

fault reporting by phone or email despite giving correct passwords and security questions.

Sue

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sue,

thank you for messaging with me, I am glad this has been sorted for you:)

Zoie

0 Kudos