Menu
Mandymc1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 box constantly re loading

I am now seriously thinking of ditching virgin after 20 years being with them. The box is constantly re loading and I have reported this on several occasions to which they just state it does need to re boot every so often and now when it happens on a night time you can’t even speak to them as it’s closed. This shouldn’t be happening 3 and 4 times a night and can take from 10 minutes to 45 minutes to re boot 😡😡 I have ran the tests every time on my virgin media and it always comes up with no faults.

I work all day and come home to relax and watch my programmes, think it’s time to shop around.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box constantly re loading

Hi Mandymc1,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear of the issues with the TV box. I've ran a diagnostic on the account and we do need a tech visit to the property as some of the downstream power levels are incorrect. 

I'll go ahead and PM you now to arrange this.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box constantly re loading

Please let me know how the tech visit goes.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos