Menu
Sthommo
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 box broken

Hi all - my TV V6 is broken  - just keeps going to the welcome screen and then a download icon appears, then back to the welcome screen. Have spent forever on the phone and got cut off, raised a complaint and heard nothing. Have now been without TV for a week. Was told it would cost my £230 to leave my contract - I've been with Virgin for years!

Is there a way to get a new box? I just can't face spending any more time on hold or waiting for the text service not to get back to me.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box broken

Sorry, but the quickest way to report service faults is to call 150 (or 0345 4541111) and be patient. If there was another answer, everyone would catch on 🙂

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Sthommo
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box broken

Thanks - I managed to get through after another 1 hour 20 on hold. I was told someone would call me back ... still waiting and still no TV!

The person I spoke to said she could see that I had made a complaint, but that she couldn't give me any reference number - very strange.

0 Kudos