cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 box Pixelating live tv and recorded.

badboyaph1
Joining in

Hi my V6 box is pixelating on some live channels and also recorded channels.

I have reset box but it is still pixelating.

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Pixellated pictures on live TV are often the sign of a signal fault. If you've rebooted your box once, then there's likely a fault somewhere, so this will need VM to intervene.

First check the automated faults line for any existing issues in your area that could be the cause: 0800 5610061. If nothing's reported, assume VM don't know about your fault and ideally you'll need to call them.

150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from any other phone - choose the options for "I have a fault with my TV service". Alternatively you can wait on here for staff to respond, which may take a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @badboyaph1 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies for the delay in responding. Are you sill experiencing pixilation issues with your V6 box, if you have not tried already, please follow this link for further procedures and diagnostics 👉 https://virg.in/fixyourtv. Should the issue persist please come back to us. 

Sabrina

Thank you but your link does not work.

I will get in touch with Customer service to book an engineer.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi badboyaph1 👋

I'm sorry to hear the link isn't working. I've taken a look on our side, and can't see any contact with our team since posting - is the issue now resolved, or are you continuing to experience problems?

Are you able to try using a different HDMI cable and port, to see if this resolves the issue?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ