Menu
ASH90
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V6 box. Orange light. Constant welcome screen loop

Hi. Our v6 box just stopped worked 3 days ago. Light turned orange.. and despite repeated attempts to reboot.. it just gets stuck on a cycle of welcome screen/black no hdmi signal screen. 

We had a virgin engineer come out last night and he changed our router, the V6 box itself, the hdmi cable.. he couldn’t fix it. 

Currently waiting for another engineer with ANOTHER V6 box.. neither of which will arrive until Thursday! 

HELP!!!! 

0 Kudos
NickNewark
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box. Orange light. Constant welcome screen loop

I think the orange light is an indication of No Internet Connection, how is the V6 connected to the Router? 

0 Kudos
ASH90
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Connected via Ethernet cable. 

The WiFi is working absolutely fine.. just the V6 box seems to have died

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Louise_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi ASH90

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with the TV service at the moment.

I've located your account using your forum details and can see that you have called in recently. I hope that this means everything is resolved for you now? If not come back to me and let me know, i'll take another look at it for you.

Take care

Louise

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos
ian2273
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have the exact same fault. The fault line want me to wait another hour or so before I report again as they are sending a signal to it. I doubt that will work though. I would prefer to go and collect a box from a local engineer myself rather than wait days for a delivery slot. Maybe this could be an option in the future?
0 Kudos