Menu
Jeremybh1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 YouTube app no picture but sound and menus ok

One of my v6 boxes has stopped displaying video on playback. The sound plays and all the menu’s display ok. I hAve reset the box without success, my other box is working fine. Any ideas, or help appreciated

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 YouTube app no picture but sound and menus ok

Hi Jeremybh1, 

Welcome to our community forums! 

I am sorry to hear you're having some problems with Youtube. Do you experience the same with other apps such as iPlayer and Netflix? Have you had any issues with your other set top box?

If you haven't already please make sure all the cables are secure and give your box a reboot.

Thanks, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
Dan1111
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have this exact problem.

As of yesterday Netflix YouTube iPlayer all playing with no picture, but menus and audio work.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dan1111,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for reaching out with your concerns. I'm really sorry that you've been having issues using some On Demand services.

I'd like you to try manually connecting to the network by following these steps: press Home on your remote > select Help & Settings > select Settings > select Network > select Connect to the Virgin Media Service now.

Could you also ensure that all connections to and from your TV box are tight and secure? It may be as simple as a loose cable.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos