Menu
rozsy
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

V6 Swap

Been sent a letter yo upgrade my second box (I have 3 additional tivo boxes not one) as it will no longer be supported from July, not getting through on phone and not i'm not sitting in an hour long queue again to be cut off, someone from staff please reply, can't even do this online as you won't let me being a legacy customer, sub-par customer services !

0 Kudos
Dean_C
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Swap

Hi rozsy, 

Thanks for posting on our community forum. 

I'm sorry for any issues there have been with swapping one of your boxes. 

I have now sent you a private message so we can get this sorted out for you. 

Regards, 

Dean C

0 Kudos
rusty273
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

hi I am having exactly the same issues, the letter says I can do this online! only for a message to pop up saying ooops I can't change my package online.

I have now been on hold for over 2hrs with still no sign of anyone!

I get that there maybe delays due to this covid-19 but why send out letters saying it can be done online when clearly it can't.

Can somebody please contact ME! to discuss this and maybe I can swap this box before I lose channels and a service i'm paying for.

regards

rusty273

0 Kudos
SpacePhoenix
Superfast
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've had problems as well. I never received an email confirmation when I done it Monday. Nothing shows on my orders page so i tried again this morning.

It seems to have trouble accepting addresses that are in blocks of flats.

When I tried this morning it took about 3-4 times to go through and still no email confirmation. If I've no email confirmation by around 18:00ish then I plan on trying again.

0 Kudos
SpacePhoenix
Superfast
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I got through online via the web chat help a little earlier. Just start a web chat help and ask for the web chat to be put through to the team that does box swaps to V6s (might be worth mentioning as well that you got the letter in the post from them)
0 Kudos
rozsy
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

forgot to update this was my last straw at the time, eventually got through by phoning for a new account, instantly and got transferred through, seems the letter was in error and was about my old hd box which was changed a year ago, although phone call was fruitful as 2 boxes were throwing up error codes, fixed one on the phone and the other had an engineer to swap out and got another V6 upstairs now which is a big bonus, sorry to the team member who did DM me tyvm for that response

0 Kudos