Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

V6 Sound Loss

Hi

I need help, I have a V6 in my bedroom which worked fine upto a few weeks ago regarding sound.

It is connected to my TV via a HDMI lead

All of a sudden I will turn the TV on and I have sound, no problems. Then after 10 minutes or so the sound cuts off and doesn't come back on again. I have a digital frequency device attached to my V6 connected to another TV downstairs in our spare room and there are / have no sound issues at all on that TV.

The only way I get the sound to return on the TV in the bedroom is by unplugging both the TV and the V6, leaving it for a few minutes and then plug everything back in again. Turn on both devices, then have to wait 5+ minutes for the V6 to reboot.

What is causing his problem, as it is driving me nuts!!

Many Thanks

iantrelly

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Sound Loss

Hi iantrelly,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Its strange how all of a sudden you are starting to have issues with the sound on your V6 stb?

Looking remotely from our end with the details you have provided from your community profile we can see that your V6 box is showing as offline? Have you recently rebooted the box or have you turned the power off to this box?

Are you able to reboot this box and we will be able to carry our further diagnostics for you? Also please make sure all the cables are tight and secure and the HDMI is seated correctly.

You can also check here for further information with sound issues, this link gives you hints and tios and how to resolve the issues.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos