cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 Remote Not Working

Ashley67
Joining in

Hi Can anyone advise how I get a new Remote for my V6 Set top Box my remote has just stopped working I have changed the batteries but it hasn't solved the problem I have been onto Virgin Media several times but I am getting nowhere fast please help.

26 REPLIES 26

Becky3
Joining in

Hi

my virgin v6 remote control has stopped working , I have rebooted and changed the batteries but still no good 

could you please send me a replacement one

thanks

Becky3
Joining in

Hi

my virgin v6 remote control has stopped working , I have rebooted and changed batteries but still no good.

can I have a replacement one please xx

Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Becky3,

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry that you've been having trouble with your remote. I'm afraid we're unable to order replacement remotes via this forum at present.

In order to request a new one, please give us a call on 151 / 03454541111 at your earliest convenience. For the time being, you're welcome to download the TV Control app to use as a remote.

Thanks,

Rachael

I found the mobile app drains the battery badly.

good luck waiting for assistance and trying to get through to the relevant party.

Carolann18
Joining in

My v6 remote stopped working yesterday. I have changed the batteries but it is totally dead no lights flashing at all.

See reply in same thread to same problem. Good luck

Re: V6 Remote Not Working
on ‎06-12-2019 21:48

Hi Becky3,

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry that you've been having trouble with your remote. I'm afraid we're unable to order replacement remotes via this forum at present.

In order to request a new one, please give us a call on 151 / 03454541111 at your earliest convenience. For the time being, you're welcome to download the TV Control app to use as a remote.

Thanks,

Rachael

elaine406
Joining in

Hi I'm having the same problem. 

I've changed the batteries but it hasn't solved this issue!! Its happening every day now and I have to keep switching the power off on the box fornit restart working again which has became irritating. 

The red and green lights are lighting up on the remote and still working with the volume on my tv so I know it's working fine and the problem is with the v6 box.