Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 Remote Control Not Working

Hi, my remote control regularly stops working with one of my v6 boxes to get it working again I have to power cycle the box or in the meantime use the old Tivo infrared remote.

Any ideas?

To be honest this is just a drop in the ocean, an extra annoyance compared with the problems I'm having with CS at the moment trying to find out why i'm paying huge amounts even after i was persuaded to stay back in feb by the disconnection team. I don't really want to mention this on the phone to CS as it will just prompt a whole different conversation after spending ages on hold!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Remote Control Not Working

Hi biffyg,

Thank you for your post, I'm sorry that you've been having issues using your TV remote.

Silly question, have you tried replacing the batteries to rule this out as the cause?

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes, several times! This has been going on a long time and getting more frequent. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Biffyg,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your remote control.

I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can look further into this for you, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos