Menu
Sjpresto
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 Pixelation

I am getting a white vertical line in the far corner of my TV. It cannot be the TV because it works fine when not running the firestick and other apps and only happens on my TIVO box V6. 

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Pixelation

Firstly, do you have a Tivo or a V6? They're different boxes - if you're not sure, check here . I suspect you have a V6, but it may help to confirm.

I can't imagine, off-hand, that a single white vertical line is what I'd term pixellation - that, to me, is picture breakup which doesn't tally with your description.

Can you post a picture of this line, it may help isolate what the issue could be. In the meantime, and as a simple test, have you swapped the HDMI lead & port on your TV?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Pixelation

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, Sjpresto,

Sorry to hear that you have had TV issues. Have you been able to get this sorted since your post?

Our online diagnostic might be able to help with your picture issues, here: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/diagnostics/i-can-t-watch-my-tv

Let us know if you need further help.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos