Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 Continued Freezing

Frustrated now. TiVo V6 continues to freeze on live or recorded shows. We have no issues from the other box, and its now getting frustrating, as its every show, regular freezing and impacting our ability to watch TV as we would expect.

Followed all the self-help articles....nothing different.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V6 Continued Freezing

If this is happening on live TV, it would tend to indicate a problem with your incoming TV signal.

If it's happening on recorded programmes, it might mean your hard drive has issues - which will only get worse.

I'd recommend calling VM and reporting your fault.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, just as I expected and have tried but hung on for 35 minutes today and still no-one answered. Will want this sorted before we get closer to Christmas so will try again tomorrow.

Thanks again

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ok, getting really frustrated now! I’ve had a response on this forum, I’ve read various articles to suggest the same...:my box has a technical fault and ultimately needs replacing....but do you think I can log a call? No...I just sit waiting for what is now a total for 4 hours, waiting for someone to answer the phone. I’ve even logged a call via the chat tool, and finally logged a complaint...nothing!

I can no longer use the box! 

I have read various articles where Engineering calls have been logged via this forum and I need the same help! 

I appreciate these are not great times but I am not seeing any basic level of customer Service at this point, sick of the songs played whilst I wait, which is eating into my time too...:can someone, anyone help?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos