Menu
pem1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 Constantly rebooting

V6 box was working fine about an hour ago, now its constantly rebooting, shows a white download arrow and then reboots again and so on.

Unable to contact call centre, automated message says call centre closed due to covid.

How do I book an engineer?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Constantly rebooting

Hi pem1,

Sorry to see you are having rebooting issues with your V6.

Best time to call and speak to faults is first thing on a morning, 8am when they first open.

When calling Faults you will go through a series of questions/ online tests reboot etc, you can try ignoring the prompts and the call should be picked up. If that doesn't resolve the problem then call back around 10 minutes later, the system should recognise you've already called and an agent should pick the phone up.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
pem1
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Constantly rebooting

wont let me go any further without slecting an option ive phone 3 times this morning first time listening to music for an hour then 40mins and now trying again

0 Kudos