Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 11 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 C233 error

Not really - the router is in the hallway and the tv in the living room (this is how it was set up by VM engineers for the previous tenants

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi C_fass,

Thanks for the information, has the box always worked and it is jus recently it is not connecting properly when using on-demand or any apps? Are you able to post a BQM?

Cheers,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 13 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zoie,

Yes it used to work fine and then all of a sudden it is incredibly unreliable. The problem is exclusively when using on-demand and apps, live tv is fine. We also use chromecast just fine so I don't think it is a signal strength issue as that is pretty reliable. I can try and post a BQM but am currently at work so it will have to be later.

Thanks,

Chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Chris just post the BQM when you have a moment free and we can go from there 🙂 

Speak soon 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 15 of 16
Flag for a moderator

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/fc6d4ca67e332ea18c7abb6efb1c1d95182fdd15

Is this all you need? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the BQM C_fass. We may need to get more information from you so we can look into your network details in addition to the BQM you've given us. WiFi connections are not as stable as wired connection and can be affected by numerous factors such as your neighbour's WiFi network and changes within the home as examples. It's always best to connect your V6 box via wired connection but I appreciate it may not always be possible.

I'm going to send you a Private Message to look at your network and V6 box to see if anything is amiss. Please reply back to it so I look in more detail.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos