Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

V6 C133 error

Hi have problems with both my V6 signal and broadband.

Been on hold for just under an hours waiting for someone to help.

Look like an early night for me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 C133 error

Good Afternoon ELCAMBO1,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see you were kept waiting for an extended period of time, can you tell me if you managed to get through to speak to our team?

Either I or one of my colleague will be happy to pick this up for you, if you're still seeking assistance

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for the reply. I have now logged this as a complaint due to the the fact that after just under 3 hours of waiting on the phone I finally got through to speak to someone. I was then told there was an issue with my router and an engineer would be coming out the following day between 8am-12pm. With this information I took the morning off work. By 9:30am that morning the broadband had come back on so I tried to call to see if I still needed the engineer but again after waiting on the phone for over an hour I gave up and just waited for thr engineer. To my shock nobody turned up by 12pm so again I tried to call but yet again had no luck getting through after enough 2 hours of waiting. So after not having and TV or Broadband for over 12 hours I also lost half a days pay. As you can expect I am not happy with this service and am waiting for a call to find out what will be done about this before I report this to Ofcom as making people lose money waiting for an engineer which was clearly not book is shocking. If there is anyway you can help it would be much appreciated. Thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response ELCAMBO1,

I'm sorry to see that you've had multiple issues with your broadband as well as our customer services.

As you've raised a complaint with a call handler, the investigation and resolution offers would be down the agent who raised this complaint  for you and their manager if they need to also be involved.

If you can't find a satisfactory resolution with our team you will be issued with a deadlock letter that you'd be free to take to Ofcom and Cisas.

Reading in-between the lines of your post, so to speak, this sounds like you've had an outage that may not have been raised as an outage when the technician was booked by the call handler and due to this then being fixed, as you say the broadband service came back before the technician arrived, this would have cancelled the work order as the system would recognise this as an issue that a visit to an individual property could not resolve.

Do please feel free to let us know how you get along and if you need further advice, our team are here for you

Kindest regards,

David  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately still waiting for an answer about my complaint.

I do get the part you said about the outage but if you have told someone an engineer is coming to your home and you take the time off work to be there do you not think it would be sensible to call or email to let them know that the problem is now fix and you do not need an engineer to visit?

Also as i pointed out i tried to call once everything came back on to see if I still needed the engineer but after waiting over an hour on the phone I gave up.

I would like to see what Virgin media would do if lots of people booked engineer appointments the decided to just go out and waste there time.

Guarantee they would look to charge the customer for the waste of time.

As I say I am still waiting a reply but with the shocking customer service you get from Virgin I am not going to hold much hope.

Maybe i will cancel my direct debit then they be bother to call me to ask for payment.

I will keep you updated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately still waiting for an answer about my complaint.

I do get the part you said about the outage but if you have told someone an engineer is coming to your home and you take the time off work to be there do you not think it would be sensible to call or email to let them know that the problem is now fixed and you do not need an engineer to visit?

Also as i pointed out i tried to call once everything came back on to see if I still needed the engineer but after waiting over an hour on the phone I gave up.

I would like to see what Virgin media would do if lots of people booked engineer appointments then decided to just go out and waste there time.

Guarantee they would look to charge the customer for the waste of time.

As I say I am still waiting a reply but with the shocking customer service you get from Virgin I am not going to hold much hope.

Maybe i will cancel my direct debit then then see if they can be bother to call me to ask for payment.

I will keep you updated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello ELCHAMBO1

Just a quick message to see how things are now with the service?

Gareth_L

0 Kudos