Menu
ReallyHadenough
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

V6 Box

My second V6 box stopped working completely. I have tried all the usual possible fixes you recommend but still have no joy.I have even swopped my boxes around to make sure it isn't a cable fault, but the second box still won't response. My main box is fine. I am convince the second V6 box has had it and would appreciate it if you could send me a replacement as I am paying for a service which I can not use.

Many thanks in anticipation of your quick reply and the solving of this problem.

Regards

Ian Harris          

0 Kudos
Cueball99
Well-informed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Box

You'll need to phone up and report it then. This isn't a first tier support service and will most likely take a week or more for anyone from VM to respond.

0 Kudos
ReallyHadenough
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Cueball99, I appreciate your advise, but i have been on the phone to virgin for well over an hour without any joy.I have sent a complaint on the community website as well.
Im afraid virgin are hiding behind the Covid problem for their very poor service!!
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Wait times do vary during the day, and can often be lower in the morning and mid-afternoon.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

ReallyHadenough
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Replacement Box

Hi

Last saturday I talked to virgin about replacing my faulty V6 box. The lady I spoke to agreed the box needed changing and PROMISED me I would have a replacement within 2-3 days.  7 days later I have had no email or any correspondence as to when this replacement box will be with me. Virgin,it seems, have  a policy of tell the customer one thing and then doing another (or in this case nothing at all.)

Please could someone from virgin contact me and tell me what is happening as I would like this issue resolved so my kids will be able to watch Christmas TV.

Many thanks in advance of your help.                  

ReallyHadenough
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Replacement faulty V6 box

I have now been waiting for a new replacement V6 for over 6 weeks. A virgin media operator agreed that it did need a replacement and would send me one with in 2-3 days. The last time I rang I waited 55 minutes and then was cut off. Please Virgin Media can you get this problem sorted out.Thank you.

0 Kudos