Menu
Nikkione
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 Box

I ordered this box 2 months ago. I ended up having to contact you to chase it up. I was then given a date of the 16th May when A self install pack was supposed to be delivered. This day came and went, I contacted you again by webchat and was told there is a pandemic, to which i replied, I know there is but WHY give me a date if you cannot promise this, the helper basically said that's all i can do and left it at that I would like to know when it will be delivered. Its not as if an engineer has to come into my home, it can be sent safely by courier.

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Box

Hi Nikkione, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry for any problems with your order. I understand that some orders have been delayed due to the current circumstances but can appreciate the confusion will be frustrating.

Let me take a look and see what we can do to help, I'll send a PM shortly to confirm a few details and hope to hear back from you soon. 

Tom

0 Kudos
Nikkione
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Box

Ok so instead of just sending me out the box i already asked for you add an addtional box to my accoutn charging me twice for a box i have nEVER received i am getting fed up of this now. I would ring up and complain if i could. Take off the charge for the addiontal box, i dont want an addtional box i just want the one v6 box i was charged for 2 months ago.
0 Kudos