Menu
barry21
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

V6 Box stuck on Installing Software > Connecting > Service Not Found > Connection Problem (C213)

It has an orange light on start up and is my bedroom box or 2nd one, it is not connected by wire to the internet but I have done that and it didn't do anything either, I also tried swapping it with my livingroom one and it did the same thing. 

It's been like this for 2 or 3 days now, i've tried plug out, on off, on off holding in the buttons but it just does the same thing. Welcome, Starting Up, Installing Software, fails on Connecting saying Service Not Found, then comes up Connection Problem "There is a problem with the Virgin Media Service. (C213).

What could be wrong?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Box stuck on Installing Software > Connecting > Service Not Found > Connection Problem (C

Sounds like a software update/install has gone wrong and is stuck.

If you've swapped the boxes around and tried this one on a known good internet connection, you may just need to bite the bullet and report the fault to VM. Quite a few Cxxx codes are connectivity related, but it sounds like you've covered that base.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks