Menu
jonatter
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V6 Box stopped working ... Dead!

V6 box has stopped working. No lights, no power, instant switch off and now nothing. I have waited on the phone for over an hour ... there's only so much Taylor swift you can listen to ... How do I get someone to come and look at this?

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Box stopped working ... Dead!

the quickest way is unfortunately to wait for them to get their [REMOVED] into gear and answer. you night get noticed on here but then again you might wait days. 

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
jonatter
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank, at least someone is listening

0 Kudos
thedagger
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

they are an absolute shower of [REMOVED] but unfortunately you do have to keep calling until you finally get through to someone and then you have no choice but to keep your fingers crossed that they actually understand your query and then that decide to help. Be warnede even if you get an engineer visit booked in, they could easily cancel it next day by text (and then you need to call up and start again) I know it sounds far fetched but this actually happened to me a few days ago - good luck my friend

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
jonatter
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ok so All sorted now. In all honesty, once I got through the staff were very helpful, however you do have to wait 45+ minutes.

0 Kudos