Menu
BethandGav
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 Box starting up over and over

hi,

As of this Morning our V6 box is showing signs of starting up over and over again. The process lasts for a couple of minutes with the screen displaying "Welcome" in numerous different languages until it eventually restarts itself and repeats the same. this is also punctuated every so many restarts with a downward pointing arrow gradually filling up thats directed at a picture of a v6 box. ive ran a status test and virgin cant identify any issues. ive unplugged the box and all its cables, left it a minute then tried again but still no soloution, has anyone experienced the same? 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Legend
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Box starting up over and over

Are you switching it off at the mains at night? If so, dont just leave it on and see if it still does this.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Box starting up over and over

Hi BethandGav,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues with your V6 being stuck at the starting up point.

Have you been able to talk to our team since posting to get this resolved?

If not, I'd like to take a further look at things so please pop me a private message Smiley Happy

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos