Menu
Malkie52
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

V6 Box keeps rebooting and customer service useless

Nearly 4 weeks ago my V6 box failed and tried to reboot. It is now in a loop and will not reboot. I have over 10 calls with customer service agents who decided to upgrade to 360 and upgrade my contract, which they eventually succeeded in doing after two attempts. Then decided box needed replaced which failed to turn up, then sent out a tech who did nto have a replacement box so decided to removed the old one and asked my to talk to customer services again. They are now planning to send a new box and once installed upgrade to 360. 

No box so far,,,,,,,this is farcical 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Box keeps rebooting and customer service useless

Good morning @Malkie52 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

Gosh, it sounds like you have been though quite the ordeal,  I am sorry about that. 

I have just taken a quick peek over the account and can see that you spoke with someone on the 22nd and they have informed you of the date we are sending the box to you. 

If you do have any further issues then please do give us a shout and we will do all we can to assist further. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Malkie52
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Agent I spoke to last Thursday said box would be delivered on Saturday and I received SMS messages to that effect but no tracking information from Yodel. When I had heard nothing by late Saturday I spoke to another agent who told me that deliveries only were on working days and it should arrive Monday. I have not received any tracking information or SMS messages and system still says delivery on Saturday past. 

So still not delivered, this is farcical........

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi @Malkie52

I'll private message you now to discuss this further, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Malkie52
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

So delivery never turned up on Monday as promised so once again spoke to an agent who could not explain why and reset the order. Received SMS message and now promised for tomorrow, Wednesday.  We'll see...... 

I am going to log a complaint!

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Malkie52

Let us know once you've set the box up and if this sorts the issue for you.

My apologies for the previous inconvenience!

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Malkie52
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Well new V6 delivered on schedule at last and fitted and working.

In trying to get original problem fixed I was upgraded to Oomph and broadband speed increased and SIM card sent to me. Agents said they would arrange for 360 kit to be sent out once V6 was working. Will now need to speak to agents to arrange that...

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Malkie52,

Thank you for getting back to us again. I'm glad to hear that your V6 box is all set up and working.

Please keep us updated on your TV 360 box and let us know if you need any further help at the moment.

Thanks!  🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Malkie52
Joining in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Well CS have now decided to upgrade my account again, at lower monthly cost, and I have received confirmation of that. They are sending out the 360 upgrade kit and a replacement hub and this is due on 1st June. My account does not show that delivery though but I will wait and see what happens next week.

0 Kudos