Menu
Gregnormanhobbs
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

V6 Box error message S102

Ok have just had 2 v6 boxes installed. One downstairs works fine but the one upstairs in the bed room has the fault code s102 unable to acquire channels. Can someone help with this please. 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Box error message S102

Hi Gregnormanhobbs,

I'm sorry you are having issues. It's doing that because the box hasn't been activated yet. It sounds like VM only activated one box.

You need to call 0800 953 9500 to activate the box. You will need the box serial number, and your account number and area code.

If that doesn't work then you need to speak to  New accounts and Set Up for them to complete the setup and activation.

That would be options 1,1,1 and 4 if dialling 150 from a Virgin landline , or options 1,1,2 and 4  if dialling 0345 4541111 from any other phone

Sometimes it's a problem with the second co axial feed going into the property and the cabling may not be connected to the main network, That would bneed an engineer to sort it.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos