cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 Box TiVo Record and delete

per80
Joining in

What do the signs in front of recorded titels - R (in a circle) x, R with a padlock, R with a triangle, R with a time glass - signify? Are recorded titles automatically deleted at any stage? Can the recordings be protected from accidental, or otherwise, deletion, and if so how?

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @per80 

The following is a screenshot from page 37 of the /Virgin_TV_V6_user_guide.pdf 

v6 recording icons.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can set individual recordings to "keep until I delete", but unless your HDD is running above 95% on a regular basis, then older recordings should be safe from being deleted to make way for new ones.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @per80 

Welcome to the community forums

Thanks for getting in touch. I can see that our helpful VIP has kindly supported you with your query. 

If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley