cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error s102

Kayleykayley
On our wavelength

Hi 

We were just watching tv then the channels just dropped.

Waited a few mins still nothing so turned tivo off and on.

Got a bar going across tv that said loading channels got to 33% and froze. Then gave an error saying s102. Tried a couple of times then gave up.

Is anyone else having issues?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is this error still happening now? If it is, and your co-ax connection is finger-tight, there's 3 checks I'd go for as a starter for six...

1: Is this happening on all broadcast channels, or just particular ones?

2: Does OnDemand still work ok?

3: Is anything reported on the local status line - 0800 5610061?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is this error still happening now? If it is, and your co-ax connection is finger-tight, there's 3 checks I'd go for as a starter for six...

1: Is this happening on all broadcast channels, or just particular ones?

2: Does OnDemand still work ok?

3: Is anything reported on the local status line - 0800 5610061?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Just tried the tv and everything's working again now

Hiya Kayleykayley,

Thanks for coming back to us with an update about your TV issues, I am glad you managed to resolve it 🙂

Just for future issues with your services and for any other users that are looking at this thread for help, I have a few links below that might help with general issues - 

• Our Service Checker is a good tool to use to check if there are any area outages ongoing with Broadband, TV, Landline and Mobile. It usually lets you know what is wrong and how long it's going to take for the engineers to fix (estimated time of course)
  • Your Online Account also has a good tool which helps diagnose a fault within your home network with your Broadband, TV and Landline, it will tell you what's up and what to do next. 
  • We also have a good section for faults on our website here - Help Website - it will give you flows for diagnosing and rectifying faults on a multitude of aspects. A really good link to bookmark!  

If you have any other issues, just create a new post and we will be more than happy to help!

Thanks,

Megan_L