Menu
NickNotTheGreek
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

V6 Box Picture freezes when playback a recording

Greetings,

When I playback recordings on my V6 Box the picture has started freezes at various points of playback.  It seems to be happening at regular intervals of a few minutes with any recording of any tv channel. Anyone have any idea what issue is and how it can be fixed?

I tried phoning Virgin Media Support a couple of times but I can't through to anyone.

Thanks

Nick

0 Kudos
NickNotTheGreek
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Box Picture freezes when playback a recording

I should also mention that I now notice that freezing also occurs in the menu, when I go navigating through the Home menu to view the channels grid and change channels. Sometimes the channels grid is blank and takes a couple of minutes to load up. Sometimes I change to BT Sports or Skysports and it says channel not available with virgin media package and after a couple of minutes the channel picture loads up. I have the VIP package so the sports channels are included in the package. Watching live programs seems to be the only part that is free of freezing at the moment, It's as if the V6 bock has just slowed down and can't deal with the workload. Anyone have any idea what is causing this?

Best Regards
Nick
0 Kudos