Menu
Graham1924
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 Box Faulty

Can anyone offer advice on how I can escalate a problem with my V6 box please?                                I have been messaging the Support Team about the box randomly shutting down. Each day I update them with details and each day they say it is being referred to technical support. Then next day the pattern is repeated but nothing ever seems to happen. I appreciate this is a difficult time but as the days have turned into weeks, and no resolution in sight, we seem to have reached an impasse 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Box Faulty

The quickest way is to call TV Faults. 150 from a VM landline, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

Choose the options for "I have a fault with my TV service".

VM staff respond here, but it's primarily intended as a user forum and staff response can take several days... and currently upto a week. I assume that what you mean by "messaging support staff" is posting on here?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Graham1924
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Box Faulty

It's through the message board on the VM Site "Ask our support team a question and we'll message you back"                                                       They do get back to me asking if I'm at home so they can run real-time checks but then nothing happens and the whole process is repeated the next day.  This has been going on for a couple of weeks now.

0 Kudos