Menu
djdane73
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 Bluetooth remotes not working & laggy

Hi. 

Can someone help with an issue I have. I have 2 V6 boxes (front room and bedroom) with 2 remotes each. Unfortunately the remotes don't seem to be working as they should. The Bluetooth isn't working and the IR is very laggy.

I've tried the "press info for 7 seconds till green light flashes" but 3 of them just flash red and won't Bluetooth connect. Is it possible I've got the remotes mixed up? I thought that wouldn't matter if I was freshly pairing them again.

I had 1 remote flash green but is now laggy like the others. 

0 Kudos
Spencer_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Bluetooth remotes not working & laggy

Hello,

It seems that there is pairing issues with the remotes if they are performing laggy when paired.

Could you try these steps and see if it helps resolve your issue;

Press & Hold Info for 7 seconds to get the remote into pairing mode, the lights should flash green and then remain green.
Then on your V6 box you are pairing it too, press and hold the - button on the front of the V6 for 10 seconds.
Then press & hold the Info button on your remote again, it should now flash Green and pair with the box.

Hope this helps and resolves your issue!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Why not try our text messaging service? It's a great way to get help with your services.

Just send your query to 07533051809 and we'll text you back.

We're open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm weekends.

If my post has helped you at all please mark it Helpful or give a Kudos, thanks!
0 Kudos
djdane73
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for your reply, just to clarify, which button on the V6 box am I pressing? 

0 Kudos
Spencer_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

Did you manage to get the remotes paired?

The button on the V6 is the " - " Button. There is the power light on the right, and on the left there is - / + buttons.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Why not try our text messaging service? It's a great way to get help with your services.

Just send your query to 07533051809 and we'll text you back.

We're open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm weekends.

If my post has helped you at all please mark it Helpful or give a Kudos, thanks!
0 Kudos