Menu
Archer73
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 BOX Stuck at Welcome

I have 2 V6 boxes one is displays the welcome message then loading but nothing more. I have tried power off to reset the box and I have plugged the offending box into the cables for the other box which works fine but it won't go past the initial Welcome screen. I have tried both wired and wireless and nothing helps. Anyone know a way to get help to fix this or have the box swapped out...cheers

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 BOX Stuck at Welcome

Hi I know it's not what people want to hear, but phone 150 free from a virgin phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and go down the TV faults route, as it sounds like the box may need replacing if you want it dealt with promptly, or wait on here for a virgin person to respond, which may take a week as posts are dealt with in rotation. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Archer73
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

dialling 150 is a lottery, just waiting for my number to come up
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately at the moment, everyone who's calling VM has the same problems - but calls are being answered and wait times vary depending on time of day.

This forum isn't intended as a first-line faults service.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos