Menu
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V 6 box

I was offered a upgrade to the V6 box last July 2018 just as I renewed my contract, I waited and waited and rang to be told there is a back log, and left it, again renewal time July 2019, I asked again, no problem Sir, it will be deliver soon, waited and waited, them price increase, so I queried the price hike and got a reduction, so I asked again about the elusive  V6 box, no Sir your not entitled to the upgrade, but I have TV and Broadband and phone, NO NO NO, great just as I renewed, anyone out there offer some support as that's all I get off customer service "you'll not entitled to upgrade" considering VM put the statement out in 2018

Virgin Media has announced this week that they will be offering existing Virgin TV customers a free upgrade to their V6 box, giving them access to the very best connected entertainment experience alongside ultrafast broadband

https://www.virgin.com/news/all-virgin-tv-customers-offered-v6-upgrade

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V 6 box

The header of this article is wrong.

VM cannot provide the V6 box to tv only customers for a start, as Virgin Broadband is a mandatory requirement.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V 6 box

Thanks for the reply and as you rightly said they "Cant supply to TV customers only , broadbaband is mandatory "

If you have read my post and took notice of it, I DO have BROADBAND, tv and phone since 1991,in fact I have the sports, movies etc, so it seem I to fulfill the criteria you have set down

0 Kudos