Menu
lottie46
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Upgrading to V6 box - faulty old set top box, elderly parents.

Elderly parents in their 90's urgently need an upgrade to their old Samsung set-top box which they've had for years and years. It's pixelating and takes ages to start up. I phone Virgin, get through to the automated message, they run tests and say yes there is a problem and hang on...but obviously during these times, there's limited support. My father is 93 and confined to bed and doesn't have many pleasures in his life apart from his TV. I've tried countless times to get through at present I've made 4 x 1hr calls and no pick up.

Can anyone help me whether I can put a request in online for this, please or where I go from here?

Many thanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
lottie46
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrading to V6 box - faulty old set top box, elderly parents.

Just got through after 65 minutes and it's sorted. Unfortunately can't find out how I delete this post!

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Upgrading to V6 box - faulty old set top box, elderly parents.

No need to worry about deleting the post - as long as you're resolved, that's the important thing!

If you want to click the green tick in any of the responses thus far, that will mark the thread as "resolved" for when others are reading it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos