Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Upgraded 15th order lost??

Hi I am an existing customer who placed an online upgrade order 15th August with click and collect to local minimart arranged for 19th. I received an email confirming the order with details of order ref WS6307194 and package cost etc. It also advised I would receive a text or email with a code to collect the start up pack on the 19th. I telephoned today 20th as I still havent heard anything re collection and customer services say they cant find any order. What do I do? I am concerned if I re order I will have ordered twice?? Also I have had a poor service when trying to get advice via the messaging or online chat , basically being cut off or advised I am being directed to another department but no response

Regards

jendoo

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgraded 15th got confirmation email ref

Hi jendoo

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. We understand your concerns about not receiving any confirmation about the order you placed online.

Unfortunately we do not have access to view your order reference number.

Our recommendation would be to give our sales team a call on 0800 183 1234. If they are unable to trace this order you may have to do it again as there may have been an error with us processing it for you.

Alternatively you can call our upgrade team on 0345 454 1111 option 1 who will gladly help you over the phone.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos